The procedure for registration is as follows:
- Separate applications should be made for registration of each work
- Each application should be accompanied by the requisite fee prescribed in the second schedule to the Rules ; and
- The applications should be signed by the applicant or the advocate in whose favor a Vakalatnama or Power of Attorney has been executed. The Power of Attorney signed by the party and accepted by the advocate should also be enclosed.
- The fee is either in the form of Demand Draft,Indian Postal Order favoring “Registrar Of Copyright Payable At New Delhi” or through E payment
- Each and every column of the Statement of Particulars and Statement of Further Particulars should be replied specifically.